The construction domain of sewage pumps, both immersion and surface ones, means primarily quality, simple design, long lifespan and maintenance-free, reducing costs of use and contributing to better environmental protection. Landustrie pumps are efficient and solid solutions, dedicated to specific tasks and adapted to specific needs.
LANDY immersion pumps are available in explosion-proof versions with the ATEX II2G Ex bcd IIB T4 Gb certificate in the version with frequency converters: ATEX II2G Ex bcd IIB T3 Gb. Surface and hydraulic pumps are available with various ATEX certificates.
The selection of appropriate LANDY centrifugal pumps is achieved by analyzing the composition of impurities in terms of the presence of chemicals, friction agents, as well as form and size of solids. It is also important to take into account the surrounding working environment and the possibility of explosion.
All LANDY pumps are hydraulically-tested in control rooms before shipment. Inspection certificates with the approval of independent observers are also available. All pumps are delivered with a unique serial number and test result curve.
All Landustrie products are manufactured in accordance with European guidelines, i.e.: Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
Characteristics of offered products:
Centrigual pumps with Vortex impeller:
- DWP BWP grey cast iron
- DWP-U BWP-U Duplex
- DNP BNP Ni-Hard4
- Application to contaminated water with a high content of solids and long fibers (reduction of accidental blocking of the impeller to a minimum)
- The best anti-blocking properties
- The most reliable operating principle
- Low impeller wear and tear
- Minimal vibration
- Constant performance
- Cleaner sewage tanks
Centrifugal pumps with closed screw impeller:
- DTP BTP grey cast iron
- DTP-U BTP-U Duplex
- Balance between the lack of blocking ability and high efficiency
- Appropriate solution for larger volumes
- Reliable operating principle
- Low impeller wear and tear due to closed design
- Reduced energy consumption
- Perfect for storm and floor waters, irrigation, drainage and drainage of lands
- DSP BSP grey cast iron
- Maintenance-free, long-life bearings intended for requiring applications
- Low engine power demand
- High lift of the pumped medium
- Credibility and solidity confirmed by experience and references
- Availability of multiple adapters when replacing other manufacturers’ solutions
- DWM grey cast iron
- DWM-U Duplex
- DNM Ni-hard4
- With hydraulic drive - HNP
Installation of immersion pumps:
- Mounting on the foot
- Front mounting (free bottom of the tank)
- Free immersion, racks
- Vertical, horizontal
- Option - cooling jacket
Installation of surface pumps:
- Vertical, horizontal
- Short, long connection to the engine
- On the frame, on the feet
- With V belt drive
- Option - immersion equipment
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the Landy pump brochure, which contains detailed offer and product characteristics.